Thursday 2 June 2011

200th blog post for the win!

Well, its come to that time again. You may notice that when I hit 100 posts, I simply did a summary list of what has happened in the last century of them. And I intend on doing the same. So without further ado, he is what has happened in the last 200 posts!


  1. I decided started unexplainably juggling more often during revision season
  2. I noticed how much of a hermit you become when revising for exams, just living on tea alone
  3. I made a juggling video.
  4. I ran down a hill carrying a suitcase in order to make a train on time for a Ricky and the Pigeons gig
  5. MASSIVE ASS was created and subsequently explained using script type dialogue
  6. The time I sang the pokemon theme song in the car
  7. I had all my colour cut from my hair, resulting in me being blonde again totally
  8. I painted a picture of Link from Wind Waker. It was sweeeet
  9. Me, Sam and Phil went to the cider bar in Newton Abbot
  10. I set up a 7" screen in my room so I could play Zelda at University
  11. A trainer on pokemon said "you look good at pokemon, but how is chemistry grade" ... ahem
  12. Oli gets World of Warcraft to work on his computer, and we don't see him for weeks
  13. I made a string arrangement of an old battery powered song
  14. I defined snowing and hailing together as snailing, much to Karys's delight
  15. The inorganic head of lab work deliberately wasted time so we couldn't finish our work early
  16. In response to Graham, one beer please.
  17. I wrote down a collection of funny jokes. All of which contain the punchline "one beer please"
  18. Me and Tom "Foolery" Bartlett stole some chemicals from people when ours didn't work.
  19. Gravity Vomit had our awesome animal party. I dressed as a Raccoon.
  20. Me and James Strutt downed a bottle of wine each
  21. I hugged one of my juggling heroes, Haggis McLeod
  22. The word verification system spelled out 'broast'
  23. I raced to finish a lab report after a huge foul up to start with and I established my ex girlfriend can't juggle to save her life
  24. Food was getting nicked from the kitchen, so I decided to appoint myself detective and bug the kitchen.
  25. My camera software crashed, so nobody was caught
  26. We spent 7 hours playing a game of monopoly
  27. I tried not shaving, it was pathetic.
  28. I posted from Wades kitchen
  29. Gravity Vomit scary clowns night, I was elected as club secretary after narrowly missing chairman
  30. I painted the hylian shield on my face for no good reason
  31. I had a brief break from blogging
  32. Went for a walk around berry head, nice scenery, tiny lighthouse
  33. We made a trip to woodlands and I saw Alan's first full beard
  34. I found some old game boy games and vowed to keep them safe
  35. After previously condemning the release of pokemon on DS, I decided it was actually really good
  36. Ricky and the Pigeons recorded our first album with Tom Crump in his attic
  37. Rich Butterfield and Alan O'Brien gave me some of their music.
  38. I set up some sort of revision contract
  39. I quickly updated to let you know I was still studying, and still somehow alive
  40. I got halfway through my exams and started looking forward to home
  41. I reminisced about what it was like living in Eastwood 4, on the day I was leaving
  42. James Rooney joined us as a fellow blogger
  43. I announced the arrival of summer
  44. I tried not shaving again, but only managed 8 days. It was terrible anyway.
  45. I made a precursor to the next few blog posts
  46. I left Bath University FOR GOOD, and explained my reasons
  47. I ate a giant chocolate coin
  48. I explained what was going on with the band, and introduced Dave as our advisor
  49. I talked about how I felt about Sophie
  50. My Keytar finally arrived in the mail!
  51. I designed a metapod based t shirt
  52. I started tweeting again, to increase my online presence
  53. I did a big post about how great pokemon is, and what I have been up to in the games
  54. We discovered why the french kept retweeting all of the bands tweets (#ratp)
  55. I bought some denim wayfarers...
  56. The band took a snafusis to Reading University to check it out
  57. I started drawing again 
  58. I explained my love of ales and spoke briefly about the Ale festival
  59. I designed the label for my first home brew
  60. I passed my driving test!
  61. Ricky and the Pigeons carved some Halloween pumpkins
  62. We met Darryn "New Alan" Dunn for the first time and got drunk with him
  63. I put up the video of the pumpkin carving
  64. I made a post in Binary because Rooney can't read
  65. I took note of some of Ricky's new catchphrases 
  66. Rooney lied to me and i fell for it, so I posted a picture of him in a girls top
  67. I explained the magic of Sir hiss
  68. Went paintballing for Adam Cowell's Birthday
  69. I started recording some battery powered songs on the keytar
  70. I started the brewing of my first home ale
  71. I made a new sister blog: "What Ale?"
  72. We all had a laugh about foot can.
  73. Day 2 of brewing, it seems to be working
  74. I tried getting back into running again
  75. Sophie left me.
  76. Day 5 of brewing, it was goin well and I planned on bottling soon
  77. Me and Ricky went shopping to try and cheer me up
  78. I made a list of 10 things I don't understand
  79. I took a trip to Bath, much merriment was had by all
  80. Me and Ricky went on a day trip and played crazy golf. That homeless man made a song...
  81. I bought a new pair of corduroy slacks
  82. I made a list of 10 things I love
  83. Paddy Turpin joined us as a fellow blogger
  84. I auditioned for Britains Got Talent
  85. I decided that James Corden is not very funny, just quite fat.
  86. I started up pokemon of the week again with the Zubat evolution chain
  87. I dropped a breezblock on my finger and crushed it
  88. I made a list of the top 12 quirky items I own
  89. I found the phrase "get away bugs" in a Zelda game
  90. Me and Ricky ate a christmas dinner at the old folks home and I sang for them
  91. The morning after we went to the pub and had a drink in the morning
  92. We went on a quest to find a chinese takeaway open in the daytime. No such luck
  93. I drew a picture of Neo Cortex to prove i still could draw
  94. Lickitung and Lickilicky were pokemon of the week
  95. I discovered why all my internet traffic to the blog was all coming through the searchword "Onix"
  96. I learned about "grime" and tried to explain it
  97. I learned about dubstep, and tried to explain it.
  98. I started blogging again, after a long break.
  99. Kabuto and Kabutops are pokemon of the week, but due to the silly way blogger orders things, It appears after the "200th" post.
  100. I wrote about what had happened in the last 100 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment