Friday 3 February 2012

Which Joker sold this shirt to me?

I have just been informed of a rather interesting revelation. It turns out, that horrible blue hexagon print shirt is not as uncool as I first thought! As you know, I originally bought it because I found it visually interesting, but definitely something I wouldn't wear.

I experimented with the use of face paint for one or two shots, and they worked out fine.


It was only after putting it up as my display picture on facebook that Lee pointed something out. It appears, somehow, I have purchased exactly the same shirt- I mean EXACTLY the same- as the Joker wears in the Dark Knight.


Crazy isn't it? I'm now torn about what I should do with it for the next section of the project. The idea is you have a week to make a sculpture or a study using your garments. I was going to cut up the tie, suit jacket and the shirt, and fashion them into about 10 scaled down small versions of themselves with needle and thread.

But seeing as the shirt has significant cosplay potential, I don't know any more! It is unlikely I'll find another replica Joker shirt in a charity shop for like 2 pounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment