Monday 30 November 2009

The Accordio-blog

As some of you may already know, I have a new accordion. (This was another post that got deleted, gah) ... On the other hand, it is probably a bit of a farce to call it new... It is actually all the way from 1937 in Italy. Thats right, that makes it pre second world war. It is a lovely looking thing, but it doesn't half sound like it is pre war. Don't worry, at some point I will invest in fixing it up a bit!

So below is my first 'Accordio-Blog'. It is the video from when I first learned a few things on the accordion. (Yes, I know I said first world war in the video- I actually mean second world war.)



So there you are. Its true, I am currently working on the battery powered rock, but to be honest its not sounding brilliant at the moment... On the contrary, my accordion rendition of the leekspin tune is going very well...

No comments:

Post a Comment