Sunday 29 November 2009

McPredator

When Chris McGreal came to stay, we didn't really do much other thanchat and eat. This made a pleasant change, because sometimes my weekends end up being quite busy. On the friday morning, Chris queried how I used the morphing software on my blog. (I was just about to reference it, but unfortunately that was another deleted post). So I decided to give him a small demonstration. We both like predator, and i saw this as a challenge. So, in a short movie, here is what happened.



On a lighter note, on the friday evening we debated the pronounciation of the word 'escalope', as in chicken or turkey escalopes. (flat-ish fillets of breaded chicken or turkey). We came up with a few possible variations, all of which could be correct. Please shed some light on this matter if you know the answer.
  • Es - ca - loe - ps
  • Es - ca - lops
  • E - Sca - lups
Any ideas? All I know was, they were tasty with a bit of red sauce.

1 comment: