Friday 19 March 2010

The worlds most pathetic beard

Hey guys, sorry I have not blogged in a while- don't worry.

First and foremost, I would like to say that I am pleased that I have my friend Wade back again! He went off the beaten track for a while, but has been through some kind of epic epiphany since then. I wish him all the best with his pursuits!

Secondly, and considerably less important- my beard. I have now not shaved for 11 days. That is a record! however, I am unsurprisingly disappointed with myself as usual. I thought that since I am too embarrassed to keep it for much longer (damn you ricky and your beard competition) I will take a picture now.


Dont get me wrong, I am aware of the fact that this is by no means impressive (damn you Alan) because of sparseness and colour (Damn you genetics). However, this simply serves as recorded evidence for when I do get a beard and look back at my blog and realise how stupid it is now. Also, I believe congratulations are in order to Alan, who finally got the moustache he deserves.

1 comment:

  1. Well we both know that beards don't grow for us. Less shaving effort in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete