Monday 19 April 2010

The Contract of Revision.

Ok, here is the deal. Yesterday, I deliberatey did no work whatsoever. This is because it was such a nice day. I designated that day as my 'arsing around' day, in which I would just juggle and laze around in the sunshine. It was fair to say, it was a really good day in the end.

I got up early, and went down to the lake to practice juggling clubs at 10 in the morning. I then met up with Tom to get Pizza for lunch. Followed straight after by an hour of Unicycle hockey with the GV crew and some of the bristol unicycle hockey team, which was tiring but hilariously fun. We then went back to the lake and juggled, listening to 12 stone toddler and I fight dragons on markymark's speakers. We drank Pimms and lemonade, and when the clock struck six we popped back to my house to pick up BRAWL and my gamecube controller. Me, Giles, Bethany and Rich headed to Rich's house just off campus, and played the following games, all on their respective consoles:
  • Super smash bros. 64
  • Mario Kart 64
  • Super Smash bros. Brawl
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Wario Ware: smooth moves
We also had some food, and some drinks, so all in all it was a laugh.

So here is my plan. With a collosal amount of just larking around done on sunday, hopefully I would have got it all out of my system, in order to properly prepare for my exams. After my exams, I'll have 4 months of dossing around to do, so 4 or 5 weeks of solid work now is a good bargain!

Here is the deal or so called 'contract':
  • Any juggling done will be strictly in Gravity Vomit Practice sessions
  • Revise a good few hours per night
  • Revise maths EVERY DAY a little bit (my maths is so bad)
  • I have loads of new music, but will only listen to it if I feel I have done enough work
  • Revision will only stop for food, toilet, Dr Who, or Ricky and the Pigeons album release.
  • Recreational activities will be kept to a bare minimum, and once again only if I have done enough work.
  • NO ALCOHOL to be consumed
  • Don't go to bed later than midnight
  • Eat healthily
  • Revising outside is acceptable, but only if I am ACTUALLY working and not being asleep
  • Drink lots of water
  • Non essential blogging is banned
  • Non essential youtube browsing is banned
  • Facebook is exempt and so is skype, but not for long
This contract is in effect... NOW!

See you all in 5 weeks or so

1 comment: