Monday 12 April 2010

I'm sorry- no excuse but I'm back.

Dear readers, I apologise about my distinct lack of recent bloggery. However, I have a valid reason. Too many things happened that were cool enough to blog about. So rather than do them, I omitted them (don't worry, all be up in due course). As it stands, I have a number of things to do that are far more important, but quite frankly i believe neglecting all 12 of my readers is worse than completing university level work.

So, prepare yourself for a barrage of posts concerning the easter holidays that should have been written at the time. I appreciate that this in no way will appear to be in chronological order, moreover in reverse due to the nature of update notifications via your blogger accounts. All I can say to that is, meh.

To be honest, I write things on my blog because I do not wish to forget experiences- for example, looking back in 10 years and remembering how lame cool battery powered was.

No comments:

Post a Comment