Thursday 19 March 2009

I'm the plain clothes clown

Its cool that i've joined the infamous gaggle of bloggers that represents some of my group of friends... Kudos to you guys for introducing me to this 'new-fangled' method of communication'

I guess what i'm trying to say is... you are all losers... but now i'm one of you! Time to bust out a few blogs methinks.

So i'm the plain clothes clown. Kinda like a plain clothes cop, but i don't have a job. or a police car disguised as a regular car. Not even a unicycle diguised as a bike. I do a whole bunch of undercover clowning around that not even the most observant would ever find...

let me make this clear- i don't stop crime. So in advance, don't get on my case if your cat has been stolen. EVEN if its a really cool cat

No comments:

Post a Comment