Friday 20 March 2009

Totally addicted to blog

I've got 2 minutes left until I have to go to chemistry... And i need to post another blog. Whats wrong with me? I think i need help... blogging is cool though, rite?.... If there is anyone out there who can help me with this mindless addiction, please contact me.

On a lighter note, band practice looms and we intend to rock out the YES centre with our lame noise music stuff. Exciting? you bet it is. Will we be having special fried rice for tea? Hell yeah. Will there be beer? I god damn hope so.

3 comments:

  1. Only thing your missing is me =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ricky! You guys able to come to Brixham Swimming Pool tomorrow at lunchtime as i have an exam there and could do with some help and chill time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I confirm, there was special fried rice.

    ReplyDelete