Sunday 24 October 2010

I do Twitter and stuff.

Recently, band developments have taken effect and it seems that one of the ways I can help make the band better non-musically is by having more online presence. Unfortunately that does not mean getting more presents from the internet (not that the internet gives me anything).

As it stood, my presence was about the size of a semi-medium postage stamp, as I was only tapping into the realms of facebook and of course, blogger. The next logical step for me was to dwell briefly, followed by re-engaging into the land of tweets. Because everybody has to know what you think at all times. So much for privacy. But hey, I like to keep things whimsical by tweeting funny things that have just happened, or using twitter simply to publicly lampoon members of the band, namely Ricky. 

In the true spirit of having an internet presence, I bestow upon this post a link to my twitter... here!

As you can see, my username is JamieD_RATP. The rest of the band (well, the ones that care about tweeting) have done this also to give continuity, which can't be bad. Apart from perhaps Ricky, who unfortunately had to give up a Pinehouse-based name to fit in to the new look. Shame.

Anyway, anyone reading this who does not follow me- GO DO IT! Expect me to tweet reasonably often, so if it is mirth you are after, I'm you man.

No comments:

Post a Comment