Monday 25 October 2010

A post in the style of Karys Munns

Hello! In the true style of Karys Munns, I have bought something new and therefore I shall blog about it. Many of you, particularly Karys, will be pleased to know that I have bought my first pair of "wayfarers"


I was killing time in paignton, and they looked quite out of place on a rack with other more generic sunglasses,  so I put them out of their misery by buying them. I then used them on stage last night with Ricky and the Pigeons when we played at Oxjam, so they have a good home. On closer inspection, they are blue, but the pattern itself is ... denim. So, denim glasses. Its like the 90s all over again. Woo!

3 comments:

  1. YES! This blog has all the elements of cool.
    Wayfarers = cool
    RATP gigs = cool
    Shopping = cool
    Actual blogging in general = cool
    Inclusion of picture in blog = cool
    Mentioning me = cool
    90s = not so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ok ok ,the 90's are cool, as cool people were born then...

    ReplyDelete