Sunday 3 October 2010

Me and Sophie

Its hard to believe that since i started this blog, I have still had the same girlfriend. It is also hard to believe that that girlfriend is not just any girl, it so happens she is the only girl for me.
We are in our 4th year together and she still makes me happy everyday that I see or hear from her.

This summer has been great because I got to see her whenever we were free, and we spent a lot of time together. However, as you know, I am still here- and as of a few days ago Sophie is now a student at Leicester university. You may think this will make things hard for me, but not really. Here lies the difference between shallow love for the sake of love, and in my opinion, real love.
To me, it makes no difference how far away she is. She's my girl, and she kicks some serious ass! I'm so proud of her for everything she has come through and is going to accomplish for sure, but she doesn't have to do a thing or say a word to earn my love.

My love for her is always there, and even though I can't explain why very simply, I know it is, and so I am pleased. Heres to an awesome future xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment