Monday 15 February 2010

RIP my friend Oli

Yes, it is true. I regret to inform you all that dear Oliver Jefferies is in fact dead.

Metaphorically.


Oliver was a gentle and caring person, and has so far lived a good life. He was loved by many. However. He managed to get World of Warcraft to work on his laptop. Need I say more? I find it hard to take, but I have heard stories of what WOW does to people. I now fully expect to never see Oli again.

Each lecture becomes just another hour of warcraft.

Early mornings become a thing of the past, because of the warcraft hangover (tiredness) from the night before.

Eating transfers from at the table to at the screen.

An essential piece of work becomes just another thing to do after 'just one more quest'.

RIP Oli. I hope you don't end up like this man below, you know, the one from the warcraft episode of south park. "How do you kill that which has no life?"

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, we must go on an epic quest to save him

    ReplyDelete
  2. He slagged my singing off earlier - leave him to die. :)

    ReplyDelete