Monday 5 October 2009

Chew your Food, Gareth!

As you saw, during the cracker challenge, I took that opportunity to introduce to unfamiliar reader some of my housemates. However, not all of them were present at the time. Therefore, it is only fair to a certain Gareth Dreyer that I include this picture of him attempting to both laugh and eat at the same time.



Good times Gareth. During this, me, ollie and phil were embarking on another round of the proverbial 'jungle speed' card game- Which apparently according to Gareth is hilarious, when phil loses (sorry phil). Despite the bad mix of food and stifled laughter, I am delighted to announce on behalf of Eastwood 4 (and the residential cleaning staff) that there was no curry on any of the walls or the table after this fiasco.


Good job Gareth, I am personally glad you did not laugh out your mouthful of food, considering you were sat directly across the table from me. Perhaps in future, only eat when nothing funny is going on.

1 comment:

  1. I am a god at jungle speed! THe only game we had in kenya, bar pass the pigs

    ReplyDelete