Wednesday 14 October 2009

Master of Spoon Balancing

Thats right, I finally did it. After 2 weeks of almost solid practice and encouragement from fellow jugglers, I can now BALANCE A WOODEN SPOON ON MY NOSE. Epic. I originally gained the inspiration to do it when when fellow juggler in the club here at bath, Owen Greenaway, showed me he could balance a pen on his nose. For which he won young juggler's trick of the year for last year.
It was so impressive, and he gave me a few balancing tips. Here is photographic evidence of me performing this feat with the spoon, taken by a passer by at the juggling club during training.



Awesome. I mean, what can you say to say to that. Apart from 'Do a backflip'.

1 comment:

  1. Do a double backflip, whilst juggling chainsaws and eating an apple.

    ReplyDelete