Friday 16 October 2009

The Many Adventures of Phil Murphy

So this is Phil Murphy. He is my Northern Irish neighbour, in room 10. He gets up to all kinds of things, many of which are fairly bizzare...

Number One: He dressed up as a bee.



Thats right, a bee. He went to a american football social where the theme was 'yellow'. So by extension, went as a bee. I was even there when he bought the outfit! Strolling up to the counter, he just casually bought a bee suit as if it was something normal. Here he is in all his glory.



'Float like a Bee, Sting like a Butterfly'.


Number Two: He spent well over 10 minutes getting a ladybird out of the room.



It was essentially just flailing and grumbling. But nonetheless, he spent long enough doing it for me to get my camera out. If you look closely, you can see the ladybird on the ceiling in this amazing action shot.

'Float like a ladybird, sting like Phil Murphy'

Number Three: He has amazing quotes:
  • I want a T Shirt that says FECK: the Irish connection
  • I have never used a microwave
  • People that cook well depress me
  • I accidentally ate 2 boxes of brownies
  • If you came from where I do, your accent would sound stupid too
  • Is this can opener broken, or am I just being an Idiot?
  • I could drink 5 cups of tea in the time it takes for this kettle to boil!
'Interested in Phil Murphy? Check out his blog!'

No comments:

Post a Comment