Friday 26 November 2010

Day trip with Rickster

Hahahahaha Rickster. He hates being called that.

So today I woke up next to Ricky in the garden room with the alarm going off. Snooze was pressed multiple times. Then the alarm was turned off. Ricky is the worst person for committing to getting up in the morning. When I woke again at 9:20, I woke Ricky up and said "I think we should get up now. What do you reckon?" Ricky's reply was to simply look at me then slowly shut his eyes again.

Well eventually we got up and tried to sneak away, wondering if Wades dad knew we were still here. We were instantly caught by their cleaner who was like "Hello boys". Damn. As we are both grateful for the beds for the night we left immediately to get breakfast in spoons, in order to not severely outstay our welcome. In spoons we had a fry up and I bought the ever present Colin Bache a hot chocolate. It was great. Colin told us that Santa had just landed on the harbour, and so we left at once to go and see him. Imagine our disappointment when we discovered the Santa that Colin was talking about was more of a large ornament than a guy with a beard.

We moved on through Brixham slowly realising that every charity shop only sold womens clothes. It was really awkward. Then out of nowhere, the phrase of the day came to light. While I was getting some money out of the bank, a homeless guy who sells the big issue wandered past singing. The lyrics were amazing...

"If I had a job, I'd probably get the f***ing sack, because I would never turn up"

That is a hit right there. The best thing about it was the merry tune he was singing these words to, as if he was very content with life.

So we caught the bus to Paignton and had a look around. We bought a can in Lidl, debated how annoying those Unicef and environment people that stop you in the street are, and walked past scoffs multiple times to get free chips. We then payed a visit to "Beard Man" in his t shirt shop, where I purchased my own RATP shirt. Swish. Unfortunately Beard Man will be moving somewhere else soon, as he in his own words is "fed up with retail". I mean who isn't.

Then came the stroke of brilliance where we decided to play Crazy Golf. I bet Ricky 2p I would get the first whole in one. And what do you know? I did. I believe my exact words of celebration were something like "Booyah! That 2p is mine, bitch! Cough up! hahaha" Realising that we could have taken way more pictures throughout this day, we decided to take these, of "our best drive", despite the fact its mini golf... Here is mine...


And here is Rickys. Mad style there Ricky.


So as the game progressed, it became clear that Rickys earlier claim of being "awesome at crazy golf" was not exactly entirely factual. After a 7, and a 6, it became clear that he was going to find it difficult to win. I beat him in the end by 10 points, which is cool. Also, just to wrap up this blog, here is Rickys "golf face".

3 comments:

  1. We didn't even get a single shot of the Jimenz bagde, how sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog's post is excellent & outstanding and love the way you write. Our online shopping destination is providing fabulous festive sale, Women Fashion Clothing, Baby Baniya's new collection of bags and Jewellery, Winter fashion show in New Delhi India.Thanks for your informative post we will be following your blog more closely in future.

    ReplyDelete