Tuesday 7 December 2010

Breezeblocks.

There is one good reason why you should not drop a breezeblock on your finger.

It hurts.



I can assure you that violet is not the colour of a healthy nail. In the above picture is my injured finger in comparison to the same finger on the other hand. Fantastic.

I suppose you may be wondering how this happened. Well on saturday morning I was still just about at the pub from the night before with the band minus Wade. Later that morning I tried to successfully pick up a breezeblock and put it down somewhere else. This evidently failed as I left my finger underneath it as I dropped it down. Needless to say my poor nail is now only hanging on by the skin it is attached to.

Contrary to the name, breezeblocks are not in fact in any way akin to "breeze". They are much more akin to, i don't know... concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment