Friday 22 January 2010

100th post! A run down of all the times some stuff has happened.

This is a 100th birthday celebration for my blog. Here is a 100 long list about all the times stuff has happened that has been worth blogging about. Enjoy, and remind yourself of stupid and pointless times past. So, remember...
  1. The time I introduced myself as a fellow blogger
  2. The time I decided Ricky's catchprases should be summarised to a short but accurate list
  3. The time Battery Powered came to visit me while I was naked
  4. The time I realised blogging was a never ending spiral
  5. The time when the word 'Gloin?' was first invented
  6. The time I realised that Graham should not have survived for as long as he has
  7. The time I rode a unicycle for 11 miles
  8. The time I ran the Teignbridge Ten race
  9. The time when I noticed that the arrangement of numbers is strange on blogger
  10. The time when Onix was Pokemon of the week, and he was disappointing
  11. The time when people were starting to get confused about what Gloin? meant
  12. The time when Battery Powered were just starting to get off the ground
  13. The time I evaluated whether it was worth eating ribs
  14. The time I attempted a poll on what Pokemon should be reviewed next- no response
  15. The time when Paras was Pokemon of the week
  16. The time when me and Wade got caught with a gun in school
  17. The time when PINEHOUSE was first coined by Ricky
  18. The time when that gig at venue sucked ass
  19. The time when Snorlax was Pokemon of the week
  20. The time me and Mike ran away from a dog shit
  21. The time when I first tried out the Cool face
  22. The time when Voltorb was Pokemon of the week. I gave him -1 out of ten.
  23. The time I gave blood, then ran a long distance race in which for some reason I didn't do well in
  24. The time when we had the first ever cracker challenge in the YES centre
  25. The time I put google eyes on a picture of Wade
  26. The time I ran a race called the Exterminator. There was a Dalek there.
  27. The time when Pokemon of the week was actually an Everstone, and I ranted about it a lot
  28. The time battery powered played the Frock and Roll ball and wore sleeveless shirts
  29. The time when I found the Potato famine hilarious, and made Ricky laugh in class
  30. The time I put google eyes on a picture of Tom Wood cooking his body like a sausage
  31. The time I tried to climb out of my porch window...
  32. The time I had a gap of blogging but came back
  33. The time I had a massive rant about 'Rowntrees Randoms'
  34. The time I told you how much I can't stand slow walkers
  35. The time when we went on that frankly epic camping camping trip in the rainstorm
  36. The time when I learned to use stickman animation software
  37. The time I decided that my animations would be exponetially more successful if Ricky were in them
  38. The time I stopped blogging, but then started again when I was drunk on my first night at Bath
  39. The time me and Tom Bartlett met and both decided something was 'up' with the sandwiches there
  40. The time when there was a fire drill while I was still naked
  41. The time we had our first University cracker challenge, and that AMAZING photo of Phil was taken
  42. The time when I managed to sneak past the increasingly annoying extractor fan
  43. The time when Gareth nearly laughed his food all over the wall
  44. The time we all realised we are acceptable cooks compared to the majority of the student population
  45. The time when the whole house ordered pizza
  46. The time my Chemistry group made a humorous safety video
  47. The time when I discovered a couple of cool new (but actually old) bands from the 90s
  48. The time when I learned to balance a spoon on my nose
  49. The time when the first pictures were taken of me juggling fire
  50. The time when me and Oli had a massive fry up in between 2 lectures
  51. The time when I realised that Phil Murphy is fairly strange (took long enough)
  52. The time when Tom was dissatisfied with his Pasty
  53. The time I finally got to dress as the Green Lantern for the first juggling social
  54. The time I dug out the old video of Utensil Pals episode 1
  55. The time ricky made me upload the other episode of Utensil Pals as well
  56. The time when I introduced the internet to Broast
  57. Time I finally gave up on my rubbish frying pan that didn't even fry anything
  58. The time I accidentally deleted a month of blogs. Sad times. Set my 100th birthday back too.
  59. The time I tried to summarise the last month of my life and grieved the loss of the 25 posts.
  60. The time I managed to down a bottle of wine
  61. The time I showed Chris McGreal the face morphing software
  62. The time I got my accordion
  63. The time I actually managed to film myself synchronising two Leekspin videos
  64. The time when we played articulate, and did no justice to the intelligence of the human race... tom.
  65. The time I put together the Ultimate broast tutorial
  66. The time when James Strutt first got a blog
  67. The time when I just went on a rant about doughnut holes
  68. The time I had my hair cut off
  69. The time I got my dictaphone
  70. The time when me and Oli had a whole bucket of chicken to ourselves
  71. The time when we tested out some stop-motion software
  72. The time when I spent 4 hours making a stop-motion animation of my room tidying itself
  73. The time when I copied Karys and showed off my university hood
  74. The time when I finally realised that I preferred the hard water to soft water
  75. The time when we had a mini christmas party in the kitchen
  76. The time when I wrote a song called wee bevy for Phil
  77. The time I went to Checkers in America and ate a burger
  78. The time when I had a rant about American cheese
  79. The time I got unhappy about having to revise on holiday
  80. The time I went to Busch Gardens
  81. The time I went on an airboat ride on Cypress lake
  82. The time my brother made a Gingerbread house
  83. The time when I went to Universal and had to sit next to some wierdo guy
  84. The time I went to Islands of adventure, but didn't really do anything because it was so busy
  85. The time when it was new year and stuff
  86. The time information was first leaked about me being in Ricky and the Pigeons
  87. The time me and Sophie built Noel the snowman
  88. The time Haaziq left, and we built a 7ft snowman called Haaziq to replace him, which got murdered
  89. The time it snowed like hell (obviously not like actual hell, but you know)
  90. The time when we made the mistake of picking on the cricket team in a snowball fight
  91. The time Phil bought some cartoon shoes
  92. The time Tom, Phil and I ran bathwick hill- turned out to be a death trap
  93. The time someone finally spoke out about the state of the cooker
  94. The time when we all got home delivery kebab and pizza
  95. The time I morphed into the cool face
  96. The time I realised chiropractors are not in fact fools
  97. The time me and Oli teamed up to beat Sam and Dickson on Halo 3. We failed. Just.
  98. The time when the SAVE BARRY campaign was started
  99. The time when people showed support for Barry by hosting my campaign poster
  100. The time I made a list of the first ever 100 blogs that I did

No comments:

Post a Comment