Thursday 7 January 2010

Noel the Snowman

Just to instantly clarify, that is Noel as in pronounced Noel Edmonds, not Noel as is Christmas.

I just spent a really cool few days hanging out with Sophie. We played in the snow, went to see anna and jimmy, and watched all 3 naked gun films. I mean, what could be better? May I just say that the snow was excellent at Sophie's house. I mean, perfect. So we decided to throw it at eachother! Hooray! But then we did as only we could in the snow, and started constructing our very own snowman.

Here is Noel just after he was built. He's hip.



I even wrote a song about him, to the tune of frosty the Snowman. Here goes!

"Noel the Snowman, was a jolly happy soul,
He had no pipe and carrot for a nose and two eyes made out of stones,
He is slightly deformed and this makes the children laugh
but he tries to hide his odd shaped head with a pink hat and a scarf"

Sophie described him as "deformed, but in a cute way"

Merry January everyone!

1 comment: