Sunday 24 January 2010

I caught the Juggle Bug again...

Somewhat unsurprisingly, many jugglers seem to get a lot better at juggling over the exam period because they are not studying for some reason. I too have a similar problem.

When you are studying the ins and outs of organic mechanisms and have been for some time, you find yourself suddenly juggling for procrastination fun again. I will admit to myself and others that my recent juggling up until now has sort of been stuck in a rut, and I seldom learn a new trick or pattern. This has generally made it quite easy to keep up to date with the side bar on the right that says 'current juggling trick I'm learning'.

But like I mentioned, I have been juggling so much in the last few days that I couldn't begin to write it on the side bar. So here is what I have done:

3 balls:
  • 3 ball box
  • Double box
  • Showers
  • The fast machine
  • The full boston mess
  • Slams
  • 1up switches
  • 1up box switches
  • The 'Half Gibson Clawed mess', colloquially known as 'slap that ass'
4 balls:
  • 4 ball flash
  • A-sync columns
  • Sync columns
  • Pistons
  • Column exchanges
  • 4 ball splits
Now when you weigh that up with the amount of Inorganic I have learned this morning- not great. In fact, I have banned myself from juggling anything until I have done a satisfactory amount of work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment