Wednesday 27 January 2010

University revision is quite strange

At the moment I am taking time out of my work to put up a brief post. You know what? Revision here is strange. Strange, for a number of reasons:
  • You pretty much stay in you pajamas all day (plus a sweater)
  • You never leave the house unless for food
  • You never leave your room unless for tea (or food)
  • You go through about 5 cups of tea a day just to get an excuse to be in the kitchen
  • Your dreams get really messed up
  • You find yourself drifting in and out of facebook and/or youtube
  • Juggling suddenly seems like the most amazing thing in the world again
  • You find yourself snacking on things you wouldn't normally snack on- such as cheese
  • I miss Sophie way more because I have so much time to think
  • Its so easy to waste time when others around you are wasting time
  • Social gatherings are renamed: disturbances
  • No matter how many times you promise yourself to get an early night, you never sleep before 2 
  • No matter how many times you promise yourself to wake up early, you never wake before 11 or 12
  • You realise that a lot of your friends are somewhere on campus, but you can't go and see them
  • Suddenly, this friday evening is the best day in the whole world- for the first time in about a month I don't have to think about chemistry all the time and I get to see my girlfriend for a whole week! Can't wait to see her, sort out the room upstairs and finally go to the pub with my mates Phil and Sam...
So there you are. A fairly serious post from me, but as you expect, when your stuck up to your eyes in work not many funny things just 'happen'. *Yawn..,* well, back to PhysChem

No comments:

Post a Comment