Wednesday 13 January 2010

Oh god more snow

Although my blogs are somewhat infrequent during assessment season, I cannot help but blog about the fact that there is EVEN MORE SNOW now.

First on the list is a prank me and Tom played in anger of the destruction of Haaziq the snowman. Well, the drunks that killed him couldn't push over the main ball at the bottom because they are prats and too weak. ... Or this ball weighed like a ton and was parctically solid ice... one of the two. Anyway, for no reason, me and Tom decided that a giant snowball cannot go to waste in the middle of the grass outside our house. So we had to find some creative use for it.
Basically with a lot of both effort and sneakery, we managed to push it in front of House 3's door! ... So what did you do this evening? Oh we just rolled a giant snowball in front of our neighbours door... you?




So there you have it. The second story about snow is all about the time our house got attacked by people. Basically, some people are 'twats' and they like to do this thing called 'being a twat'.
I was up in my room working on some stuff, when I saw some guys with baskets full of snow approaching the house. I thought, oh, they are probably going to try and disturb us from studying by throwing snowballs at all the windows. I did not feel the need to do anything about it, because nobody from that side of the house by chance had not arrived back at uni yet. So I was like, I'll let them tire themselves out and then they will go away...

I went into the kitchen for a cup of tea 10 minutes later and, well, the kitchen was actually FULL OF SNOW. They had just decided that we were an easy target for a prank because we had a window open. unfortunately, the only person that took a picture of this was Phil, and he used a device in which the files cannot be retrieved, his phone. So, if you want to see it, somehow find Phil and he will be more than happy to show you.

Finally, we had a lot of snow last night, here it is.

 
I mean look at the bike shed.



No comments:

Post a Comment