Friday 22 January 2010

Update on the Save Barry Campaign

First of all let me thank you all for getting together so quickly to support the cause. Barry deserves a fighting chance at life all the way through to old age.

I must also thank the select people who have been kind enough to help expose barry's plight to the world by hosting the campaign poster on their web pages. It means a lot, and I'm sure Barry is pleased with how things are going. Allow me to personally thank:


Ricky Moysey, a good friend of mine and Barrys, at www.thechiefoverseerofnothing.blogspot.com

Kenny Lim Ken Wee, a friend of mine from the circus club at university at his blog, www.pokealot.blogspot.com

James Strutt, another good friend who is keen on growing plants but not mindlessly killing them, at his blog www.lordofruin300.blogspot.com


All of these links take you directly to their support articles. As support grows for our poor cress friend, I hope more of you will host my poster in aid of Barry. But thanks to those of you who went out of your way to work so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment