Sunday 31 January 2010

Massive ASS


While I was waiting at Bristol Temple Meads, I was sat next to 2 foreign train workers who worked for First. They were talking about some of the other First employees that they liked and had made friends with. What follows is the dialogue that I heard between them:

“You know that guy that does the Reading line? Oh, what is his name… Thido? Theo? No… um…. Rido?”

“I don’t know who that is. What does he look like? I might know him.”

“Oh, he’s black. Well, he was born here but I think he is descended from Africa or something.”

“There are a lot of black people on the Reading line. Do you mean Ben? Thin guy. Works the buffet car.”

“No… this guy is quite tall. Oh, and he has glasses. He’s a really nice guy, I just can’t remember his name.”

“Na, I’m afraid I’m not sure what you mean. Could you be more clear?”

“Um… Oh yeah. HE HAS A MASSIVE ASS.” (Gestures with his hands. It seemed very big)

“Ohhhh. Rio. Yeah I know him, your right, he is nice. Not a bad bone in him, that guy. Massive ass though.”

At this point I couldn’t help but burst out with laughter. The two men looked at me and then moved away but I just couldn’t stop laughing to myself for ages, It was so funny.

2 comments:

  1. ah ha! Now in BLOG FORM! This story was even more hilarious with your actions.

    ReplyDelete