Thursday 14 January 2010

Phil's Cartoon shoes

I suppose you are wondering how shoes can be 'cartoon'. Well here is how.



I had exactly the same reaction. They look like they have come out of a comic book! I personally like the shoes very much, but I wouldn't buy them for me, because they are not purple. When I asked Phil about how he felt about his new shoes, he seemed pleased. I have to hand it to him, as they also came at a reasonable price as far as I am aware. I term them cartoon shoes mainly because of the black outlining that has been cleverly put into the shoe, particularly on and around the lace area.

So there you are. Soon, Phil, Tom and I are going to attempt to run Bathwick hill (death) in order to lose our guts that have been put on as a result of a combination of laziness, eating lots over christmas, eating generally unhealthily, and particularly in my case, beer. I'll let you know how that pans out. Bye!

1 comment: